Only Downhill

I don't do hills.  I only do downhill.  "Ah, but how do you get to the top of the hill?" I hear you say.  Well, my reader friends, this is SL.  I fly.  Simple.  Sort of the same in RL, but without the flying.  In that case I use lifts, escalators and teleportation.

Today, however, I am happy to be in SL and wandering down this awesome hill.  It is pretty steep which is reminiscent of the steepest street in the world that just so happens to be in Aryaland.  Boom baby.

Outfit:  :::WILD::: - Fashion Jixi Romper (SWANK)
Necklace:  Luminesse - Pavola Zelpha Necklace (SWANK)
Skin:  [7 Deadly Skins] - BODY 2020 SARAI skin applier CARAMEL 
Hair:  no.match ~ NO_MORE ~ Pack of BLONDS (Wanderlust Weekend)
Pose:  an lar [poses] - The Jane Series (Saturday Sale)
Sim:  A Favela


Comments

Popular Posts