Queen of Ice

I am carrying on with my Fantasy Faire run today, but tomorrow I have something else to show you.  Today I had to find an icy sim to take this pic and that was not as easy as you would think although, weirdly, easier than yesterday's pirate ship scene.

I hope you have all been over to the Fantasy Faire for some shopping, but also to see the amazing sim setups they have.  Go check out the Fantasy Faire website for more info.


Gown and Headpiece:  AtaMe - Guinevere - Sky (Fantasy Faire)
Jewellery - Headpiece:  Bliensen + MaiTai - Lamiya - Headpiece (Fantasy Faire)
Necklace:  Bliensen + MaiTai - Lamiya - necklace (Fantasy Faire)
Eyes:  *The Stringer Mausoleum* - Shifting Sands Eyes - Zubrik (Fantasy Faire)
Hair:  !!Firelight!! - Cassiopeia (Fantasy Faire)
Face Tattoo:  LuluB! - Florecer - Blue (Fantasy Faire)
Heels:  {Rogues Echo} - Vita Light Heels (Fantasy Faire)
Pose:  FOXCITY - Fairytale
Sim:  Old Town


Comments

Popular Posts