On the Cards

The Down the Rabbit Hole, Alice in Wonderland themed event is on and I am going madder than a hatter over all the goodies I get to show you.  

Today I am styling this gorgeous Playing Cards Tulle Minidress from  Harambee Gwassi-Kenya Design.  It comes with a hud so you can pick your texture style which makes it just perfect.  

The pose is also from DTRH and is is Midnyte Creations' Throw Cards Pose which is actually a gift so go get it!

My eyes are very catlike today as I am feeling very Cheshire Cat, so they are the appropriately named Cheshire Eyes from .lovelysweet.

Skin:  [7 Deadly Skins] - BODY 2020 LOVELY skin applier CARAMEL (Designer Showcase)
Hair:  -FABIA- - Mesh Hair   < Elly> Blond (60L Weekend)
Shoes:  >VeNuS<>ShOeS< - Daiana Shoes (60L Weekend)
Bangles and Rings:  FAON - Sea Miss Malaysia Fantasy Bangles & Rings (Twe12ve)


Comments

Popular Posts