On a Rooftop

Hiding up here on a rooftop, but I am not alone.  I have some friends here with me.  There are 4 cats a puppy lurking about.  They are the kind of company I love.  One of the cats has his back to me, but I am pretty sure that is his way of telling me he loves me.  I know cats.

I hope all of you are doing the event rounds at the moment because there are so many amazing goodies that you might miss out on if you don't.  Hurry before they finish up for the month.

Outfit:  HERO - Simona Outfit White - Bloggers Pack (SWANK)
Skin:  [7 Deadly Skins] - BODY 2020 TONE skin applier CARAMEL (Girls Heaven EVENT)
Hair:  Lamb. - Xtal - Light Blonde Pack (Saturday Sale)
Necklace:  Cae :: Amorette :: Collection (Saturday Sale)
Pose:  FOXCITY. - Sweet Bento Pose Set (Saturday Sale)


Comments

Popular Posts