Witch Way?

 I am meeting a friend here, but I am wondering if I am lost.  She told me to bring my cat.  He is a cute, wittle floofball.  Some people think he is scary, but look at those eyes!!

I am showing off this cool photobox from CIRCA.  You just touch the box to change the forest scene and you can change out the witches to match your background colours.  Very cool.  Go and grab this at Trick or Treat Lane.

I am also loving my dress from Meva.  I am wearing the Halloween style version, but there is also a non-spooky version which you could wear all year round.  Mind you, I would wear this all year round.

Photobox:  [CIRCA] Blog Pkg - "Witches Brew" Photobox Set  (Trick or Treat Lane)

Dress:  Meva - Sue Dress (The Warehouse)

Hat/Hair:  Foxy - Maeve Hair - Blond (Saturday Sale)

Boots:  [Ari-Pari] - Batty Boots (Gacha Life

Tattoo:  Lush Poses - Black Roses tattoo (Boo Bunny Hunt)

Jewellery:  Maxi Gossamer - Necklace - Waldorf Pearl and Carved Roses 

Pose:  Fashiowl - Which Witch 





Comments

Popular Posts