Walking in a Winter Wonderland

 Brrr, I should have worn tights.  At least I have a coat on this time.  I am also wearing boots, but you can't see them.  Trust me, they are cool and go with the coat.  Why aren't I showing them?  Well, I had a glitch in the photo that I didn't notice until I was gone from the sim, so I had to chop that part of the photo off sadly.  Just know that when you go to Twe12ve to the Allure Couture stand, that there are boots too!  Sorry about that.

Skin:  [7 Deadly Skins] - BODY 2020 BLUEBELL skin applier CARAMEL (Designer Showcase)

Necklace:  Wicca's Originals - Sarya Necklace (SATURNALIA:  A Winter Solstice & Yule Market)

Coat:  Allure Couture:  Noel Coat Outfit  (Twe12ve)

Hair/Hat:  .Olive. - the Holli *Beta* Hair (Saturday Sale)

Sim:  Snoweeta






Comments

Popular Posts