Taken

I am apologising in advance for not getting onto the Home & Garden Expo items as quickly as I should have.  I have had a tough week, but that is no excuse.  So...here we are.

The Home & Garden Expo is open and you can go and view the 9 sims of furniture, decor, outdoor items, trees, gardens and so, so much more. There is soooo much to see and buy!

I am starting with this lovely bedroom set from Hope 8 which is my blogging assignment.  I have added a couple of smaller items from other sims to fill the gaps and that worked with this set.

A Touch of Magic - Enchantment Bedroom Set (Hope 8)

Sparrows  Nest - WHT Kitty Houseplant (Hope 8)

ChiC Building  - Beckoning Spring 2 (Hope 4)

StoraxTree - Menagerie Planter A2 (Hope 7)

.:Tm:.Creation - ~v1 Pot Ficus Audrey Plant GP49 (Hope 3)



Comments

Popular Posts