Hollywood Glam

This round of SWANK is almost over, but I could not farewell it before showing you this gorgeous, glam bed from LouChara. I am a huge fan of LouChara which is why I am honoured to blog for the store. I love the styles and colours that Lou chooses for her decor and furniture.  

This defintely screams of Hollywood glamour and has a name to go with it:  LouChara Heyworth Bed.  I hope I have done a room that Rita would have enjoyed with a blend of old and new.

Serenity Style - The little stitches set 

CHEZ MOI - Moonrise Hanging Chair 

Serenity Style - Fall in Love Gate Milkaid Pink Roses, Breaksfat in Love - Room Divider

[CIRCA] - :Dawn: Velvet Area Rug - Cloud

{what next} Winter Candles Group 2 

dust bunny . violet vanity . makeup bag

Ariskea - [Moane] Tea cup Roses

Pitaya - Morocco Dreams White- Seat pillows three

{moss&mink} - Blankets and Books basket

*HEXtraordinary* Pink Dogwood Wreath



Comments

Popular Posts