The Waterwheel

I found this stunning spot to take pictures today.  It is at Frogmore and I come by regularly to see what changes have been made.  I am NEVER disappointed.  They always wow me with their landscaping and decorating choices!

This waterwheel and mill were an easy choice and I was spoiled for so many!  Go take a looksee for yourself.

While you are at it, go check out the last few days of this round of SWANK.  You are spoiled for Boho choices there too!

Outfit and Shoes:  {Le'La} - Gayathri Outfit (SWANK)

Jewellery:  [Heartsdale Jewellery] - Madrid Collection (SWANK)

Eyeshadow:  *Booty's Beauty* - [Lel Evo X BOM] Nuwa Eyeshadow - No.11 (SWANK)

Skin:  [7 Deadly Skins] - BODY 2020 MIRAGE bom skin CARAMEL (EBENTO)

Hair:  .Olive. - the Repeat Hair (Saturday Sale)

Pose:  Le Poppycock - *Good Vibes B*



Comments

Popular Posts