Summer Rain

You may have realised by now, if you have been following this blog for any period of time, that I hate heat.  I am not a summer fan at all. However, I do love summer rain. I love the smell of the land when it has been baked by summer and then rain falls and everything smells refreshed and revived.  

I am also happy to stand in the summer rain and let it cool me down. In this photo, I am not holding out my hand to check tp see if it has stopped raining.  No.  I am holding out my hand to make sure it is raining enough to take the umbrella away and just dance in the raindrops.  Picture that as happening next.

Jumpsuit:  [Park Place Casuals] - Milana Jumpsuit (SWANK)

Bangles:  [Heartsdale Jewellery] - Kumari Bangles (SWANK)

Skin:  7 Deadly s[K]ins -  BODY 2020 DENIM bom skin CARAMEL (The Darkness Event)

Hair:  RAMA.SALON - Better Kimmy Hair 'Naturals Pack'

Pose:  Fashiowl Poses - Rainy

Sim:  Hi-Cafe



Comments

Popular Posts