Respite

Sometimes it is important to just relax and take the time to breathe and enjoy your surroundings.  I created this area with that in mind.  If I sit here, I am looking out over the sea with trees in the foreground.  It is a fab view. 

I also have a book and snacks, so I will be here for a while.

You, however, should run on over to SWANK and grab these things so you can create your own place of respite.

StoraxTree - Afternoon Daybed Sofa B8, Afternoon End Table B, Afternoon Metal Pitcher Planter B5, Afternoon Table Lamp B12, Antique Table Elephant Set, Antique Table Elephant, Notebook & Pen A1, Afternoon Wall Garden B2, Orchid in Glass Bowl A (SWANK)

The Home Store - Dwarf Japanese Cherry Tree (SWANK)

Non-SWANK Items:

tarte. - hanging topiary - stacked

[Merak] - Decor Kitchen Tray



Comments

Popular Posts