Someone Else

Do you ever have a day where you wish you could be someone else?  Not forever, just for a day.  Also, not another person specifically, but just not yourself.  Today, I decided to be someone else.  I went for a look that is so un-Arya and I had a bit of fun.  

This is not my usual style as you well know, but I had a bit of fun with it. Today I am the sort of person who will go out all night clubbing and then turn up to work looking pristine and all business.

In reality, I am more of the stay home with the cats and read a book type.  Heck, I am on SL aren't I?

Outfit and Shoes:  :Essence: - Scarlet Heart outfit (SWANK)

Eyeshadow:  Alge's Designs - MK BoM Eyes Heidi EvoX (SWANK)

Lipstick:  [EDA] - LipStick #17A LeL EcoX HUD APPLIER (SWANK)

Hair:  Augenweide - . Cropped, she said - Hairbase EVOX&ADVX (Hair Fair 2023)

Pose:  FOXCITY. Stairs (Standing) Bento Pose Set 



Comments

Popular Posts