Bitten

Do these look like mosquito bites to you?  I am a bit concerned about them.  They don't look right to me. Should I go visit a doctor?  They are on my face which seems weird.  Oh well, I am sure it will be fine.

Also, possibly unrelated, but how did I get out here in the forest?  Last I remember I was home in bed and then I wake up here.  I have no idea where I am. 

I wonder if I can get an Uber from here.

Outfit:  :Essence - Karolyne outfit (SWANK)

Bites:  Kira Tattoo - BITE HEAD (SWANK)

Eyes:  [Simple Boom] (EvoX) Eyes: Debora (SWANK)

Nails:  .::LUNA::. Body Art - Autumn Palette I - Nails (SWANK)

Lipstick:   NuNu -*Mid September Love* (SWANK)

Hair:  Wasabi // Battie FLF Ed. Hair - Absolute Pack (Fifty Linden Friday)

Pose:  Le Poppycock - *Air So Appetizing* 

Backdrop:  SYNNERGY.TAVIS - Stand by Me {FALL} Backdrop (Lazy Sunday)



Comments

Popular Posts