My Spot

I have the perfect place for getting away from all the hustle and bustle that is already beginning this year and it is still only November.  I have created a little nook up in my bedroom.  I had to move all of my clothes to another area, but it was worth it to have this little hidey-hole for reading books, eating snacks and cuddling with the cat.

The wardrobe is from Lagom and is literally called Wardrobe Hideout which is just perfect for those of us who like our own space and some quiet.

Now, I don't mind you hanging out here with me but there are a few rules:
  1. You must be silent.
  2. No touching my snacks unless you have permission.
  3. The cat can do what he wants.
  4. Pizza is an acceptable visiting gift.
Lagom - Wardrobe Hideout (The Fifty)

{what next} - Radiator (w/socks)

Trompe Loeil - Vinyl Afternoon Record Player Hip Hop

BALACLAVA!! - Clyde Coat Rack

Elm. - Juliet Decor//Suitcase Stacks, Juliet Decor//Open Book

MINIMAL - Tartan Home Set Chair with blanket and jug

[Merak] - Movie Night Popcorn

.:YouNeed:. Guitar wall decor LIGHTWOOD

Atelier Burgundy - Greetings Card Clutter 

.spruce. - ai art {autumn cats 1}

[Dope+Mercy] - Mr Cat White



Comments

Popular Posts