Meanwhile

Meanwhile in Aryland there is no snow in sight and the temperature today was unnecessarily hot.  It was 31℃  (87℉) and I melted into the ground. I thought snowy thoughts, went inside and turned the air con down to a balmy 16℃ (60℉).  I am feeling much better now and my brain can actually function.

However, if I got to be by the sea in this gorgeous house from Dead Unicorn, I might be able to cope with a little bit of heat.  Not too much, mind you.  At least I could go and refresh myself in the ocean and that sea breeze might help a bit.

The house is just gorgeous with loads of windows and light, and a lovely spacious upstairs area that allows for views on all sides.  I am going to enjoy lying in bed here looking at the stars tonight!

You can go check out this house for yourself right now at Cosmopolitan.

[Erfe Design] - Rock Stone Grey 6 Pieces 

Little Branch - Bottle Palms and Beach Palms

DaD - "Tropical Palm shrubs Trio" 

Botanical - Rope Fence 

tarte. - stone path 



Comments

Popular Posts