Blending In

Finally, I get to post something.  Those other two have been hogging the posts.  We will see how they feel when they have been doing this for almost 15 years! Honestly, I am amazed I am still going.  It is almost an addiction at this point.

Still, is nice to have some company on this blog and I hope you enjoy the variety with Tyson doing the stuff for men, Danny sharing the freebies and bargains, while I blog the stores and events that I know you love.  

Tyson said he has even had some positive feedback from people he has come across as he visits stores in SL, so that is super cool. There really is a lack of items and content for guys. Even I see that.

Today I am showing off these cool Lis Dungarees and Boots from Meva. They are currently at the Jan round of Fameshed so make sure you go and try them out.  I love all the great colour options for the dungarees, boots and tee. Means I can blend in to any environment!

Hair:  TRUTH - Puppet - Blonde

Bike:  Serenity Style - Adventure Bike Black 

Sim:  Bella's Lullaby



Comments

Popular Posts