Clean Lines

Sometimes when I set up a scene, I add loads of other items to a set to make it feel more homey or to add to the ambiance, but today all I did was add some plants, a tea set and one other art item.

This stunning set is the Otto Livingroom from Erfe Design. It comes with all you see here, except for the plants and the art on the right hand side.  Items in this set include the Sofa, TV Set, Middle table, Near Table, Splines floor light gold, Valencia Floor Lighting, and the Illussion Plaster Wall Frame.  You can go check it all out and grab it from the mainstore HERE or on Marketplace if you can't be bothered moving!

The art on the top right hand side is also from Erfe Design and is the Abstract Creams Painting Set.  I have been wanting to add this to a scene for ages and this had the perfect space!  I did scale the size down a wee bit to fit, but it looks great where it is.

The Indoor Plants are from Pitaya and I grabbed them last weekend in the Happy Weekend sale. You are definitely going to see them in upcoming scenes because I am loving them.

The tea set if from Nu Earth and is the Solstice Herbal Tea Collection-Caramelized Pear.  This was a Lazy Sunday grab from last week.  I love that I can shop without teleporting anywhere with this event!

I did this scene in Trompe Loeil's  Damisi Modern Cabin and the fireplace is part of that.  You can find the cabin at Collabor88.  It is a little beauty and a bargain price!



Comments

Popular Posts