Colours of Calm

This bedroom feels very calm to me.  It is this colour I think.  I am not sure what the colour is.  Sage?  No idea.  I just play a matching game with new items and my inventory!  I did manage to find a few colour-similar items to add to the mix.  It is definitely a game of trial and error.  There are a lot of items in my inventory that are called 'green', but not all greens are equal!

The main items in this room are from this round of SWANK.  The bed, dresser, beside tables, candle tray, and tablet are all part of the aptly named Serenity Set from Park Place.  The pottery is from Laminak, and the Large White Totem in the corner is from Orchard House.

Other items:
Scarlet Creative - Painswick Panel - Cromarty
{what next} - Teatime Tray - Sage, Radiator
Erfe Design - Swann Carpet
Apple Fall -West Village Frederick Tufted Bench - Slate, Oxford Wingback Chair
[Merak] - Blankets and Pillow Stack (Fall Design)
ACORN - Clock and Book Stack -Green
Noveny - Heart Iron Planter (Group Gift)
Bazar- Toronto-Living room plant
.peaches. - Stirling Console - Basket (green blank)
MADRAS - Fish Vase Green
Black . Sand - Gautama Books + Phone
Myrrine - photo frame 2
{moss&mink} - Face Creams (Homme)



Comments

Popular Posts