Daybed Dreaming

This seems like the spot to be today.  I am tired but I have absolutely no reason to be as I am on holiday and have done nothing much today unless going for a frozen yoghurt counts as something.  No?  Well, then I have done nothing much. 

This lovely Country Daybed Set from Serenity Style came just in time to provide me a place to do nothing in SL.  It comes with the daybed, rug, table, candle, plant pot, and tin.  The set is currently available at Uber so go take a look for yourself.

22769 - Frames Clutter

 Ayla. - Boho Farmhouse - Macrame Stool 

Dreamland Designs -  Avery Coat Rack

KOPFKINO - Farmhouse Entry - Step Ladder, Books & Bowls, Console Table, Lamp,  Vase

Muniick - (Double) Farmhouse Sliding Barn Door

Myrrine - Noir et Blanc Gacha - wall art 2

Nutmeg. - Rustic Corner Basket

tarte. - homemade photo hanger



Comments

Popular Posts