Just Right

I have been wanting to show you this set from Noveny as soon as I saw it. I just needed the right space to put it in and, of course, I had to wait until SWANK actually opened (7th Jan) or that would be frustrating for you as I know you will require this set straight away.

Then, when I saw this new Soledad Courtyard Cottage from Trompe Loeil (Fameshed), I knew that this was the exact spot for the Wicker Patio set to go.  Just right.

The eagle-eyed among you will also spy the Noveny Rattan Chairs and Table for Happy Weekend in the background.  I hope they are still there for you when I post this.

The Laminak Potters Collection (Burn White - Medium) are also at SWANK , as is the Large Bamboo Pot from Goddess Creations.  

I would suggest grabbing them all as well as the Trompe Loeil build and recreating this look! 😉



Comments

Popular Posts