More Firepower

Allison Tobias over at the Fabulously Free in SL (FabFree) blog showed us this outfit HERE and said it had a Lara Croft vibe and that we should grab it and then go tomb raiding.  Challenge accepted.

Found these cool old ruins and then saw what was in the background and felt that Lara would definitely give that a go only she would require more weaponry than I currently have. 

Is that a kraken?

The whole outfit including top, pants, necklace, bracelet, and boots is from Finale Couture at the Sense Event. You just need a group tag and you can raid this set easier than Lara can appropriate other culture's treasures.

There are a few gifts scattered about the event so grab those while you are there.  The LACONIC Eerie Tattoo I am wearing is also a gift for girls and boys. 

NOTE:  I swapped back to my Lara body for this outfit as there was a gap in the top I couldn't fix with my LaraX hud. 

Hair:  RAMA.SALON - Adora Hair 'EXCLUSIVE Pack' (This was a 12 Days of Christmas gift)

Weapon:  Red Comet's Crap - Auto9 (free on MP)




Comments

Popular Posts