Shadow Warrior

I might be hanging out in a club wearing clubwear, but my shadow tells another story.  It shows where my heart lies: a shadow warrior.

I might be having a few drinks with you, chatting, and dancing until I have blisters, but inside I am wandering the streets fighting crime with Daredevil and my sticks.  I live in the shadows waiting to emerge and fight injustice.  You will not see or hear me coming.  I am your nightmare.

Sleep with one eye open.

Well, that took a dark turn...

Pants:  GAS - [Silk Pants Celia - 20 Colors w/HUD FATPACK] (SWANK)

Top:  GAS - [Silk Top Alice - 20 Colors w/HUD FATPACK] (SWANK)

Shoes:  SENTINUS - Ciara Heels (SWANK)

Hair:  Navy+Copper - Vicki Blonde

Pose:  FOXCITY. - Illuminated 

Backdrop:  FOXCITY. Photo Booth - Relax 

Neon Sign:  Oasis: "Do What you Love" Neon Sign 



Comments

Popular Posts