Tres Bien

Bonjour, beautiful people. I am taking a home & garden break to bring you some fashion and accessories today.  I have so much to blog in the H&G department that I may even do another post today.  So much to do and so little time.  Also, I don't want you missing out on anything. It is my role!

Anyway, today I have this super cute Kira Jacket and top from MOoH! It comes with a hud so you can pick your colour palette and you can also decide if you want the heart or not.  I figured I am close enough to VDay that the heart works. This is a Valentine Shop & Hop item and MOoH! is sharing a booth with KiB Designs so go check them both out HERE.

I teamed it up with my fav ever jeans from Meva.  They are the Pyper Jeans and I am wearing the pale version.  I will never lose these in the depths of my inventory.

The shoes are from Ohemo and are the Adele sneakers.  I got them last month and have been waiting to show you.  You know I love my sneaks.

The stunning lipstick is a Group Gift from Miamai from a fatpack called Valentine Lips. Super gorgeous lips and I will be wearing all of them in the next week or two!

Lastly, my hair is Riot from Stealthic.  I feel like I have a serious Gwen Stefani look going on with this do. 

Oh, and the sim is called Maybe Tomorrow.  I found this pose bike just sitting in the street waiting for me. Going to explore this place a bit more.  Loads of photos spots.




Comments

Popular Posts