Green Tea

I have been so busy showing you all the fashion and accessory items at SWANK that I have neglected to show you the home & garden items at SWANK as well, because this event has everything!

Today I have this lovely Jade Patio Set from LouChara that comes with the sofa, coffee table, lantern, planter, rug, votive candle, windchime, and lucky bamboo. Woah! So much goodness all in one set!

I have teamed it up with these cute wooden fruit from Sparrows Nest.  You can see the apple, pear and cherries right by the coffee table there. 

All of those items are at SWANK, but I also have a few in this scene that are not.

The Abstract Brown Frames artwork and the Japan Chandeliers are from Erfe Design and they just fitted so well with the theme of this scene that I thought I would show you them too.  I so love Erfe Design's stylish home accessories and décor.  Very classy! NOTE: Product links are to Marketplace

Clover - ceremonial tea set

Goddess Creations: Large Bamboo Pot

Trompe Loeil - Haisli Modern Cottage





Comments

Popular Posts