By the Firepit

The cat has the right idea here.  He is hogging the warmth of the firepit.  Lucky there are two chairs and I will join him once I have this pic done.  It has been in my lineup of items that needed blogging this week and there have been so many that I haven't even given Tyson and Danny a chance to get in with their items.  Apologies for that. I will take the day off tomorrow.

The Beauty Fire Pit Bowl I am showing you today is from SWANK & Co. and is the perfect addition to your patio, outside area or deck.  In fact anywhere you want some light and warmth. I am showing you the white and beige one, but it also comes in white, white & blue, white & pink, and white & purple.  Great for matching décor.  You can go look at for yourself at SWANK.

The radio is also a SWANK item.  It is from Bob's Creations and is the Easy Radio (Mantle Clock). It is a working radio so you can listen to it while you hang out in SL. It comes with a hud that takes you to a website with all the instructions.  Easy.

Noveny - Rattan Papasan, Rattan Snake Plant - Wood, Anphore Pot Plants, Rattan Mini Table

{what next} - Malia Lantern, Orange Juice (wood)

~BAZAR~ - Bellisseria books (Bellisseria Gift)

tarte. - hanging topiary 

dust bunny - beach day . towel tote



Comments

Popular Posts