Hooping it Up

As promised here is another fashion post!  I am hooping it up today and, at the same time, I am sharing fashion and accessories!  I am multi-tasking to the max.

The stunner of a dress I am wearing is called Jolie and is by FlowerDreams at SWANK.  It comes with a hud so you can pick your floral look and you could even have the top and bottom of the dress slightly different if you wanted.  I am feeling very pretty in this and I didn't even need any jewellery as the dress was cute enough on its own with nothing else to detract!

Go grab a demo and feel pretty too!  This Boho Chic round finishes at the end of the month so no hooping or you might miss out!

You may have noticed I am wearing my LAQ Era2 Elle head for this pic and today I splashed out and grabbed the Harper UHD skin and I am also wearing the shape that came with.  Nice to mix it up sometimes.

Hair:  no.match ~ NO_FLOW ~ Pack of BLONDS

Pose:  Diversion - Hooping Poses






Comments

Popular Posts