Hot Out

Hat and glove blogging time and this post took me ages!  Mostly this was because I wanted to show off both the hat and gloves at the same time and I had trouble finding a pose that would work with both.

Finally I grabbed one I had seen on MP and here we are in the middle of a field.

The hat and gloves are both from MEVA and are sold separately.  They are the Savannah Hat and Savannah Gloves. They will go perfectly with a set I posted a while back called, surprisingly, Savannah that was in last month's round of Uber!  If you have that set then you need to go and get the hat and gloves and if you have none of it, then grab the whole lot!

As with all MEVA items, both hat and gloves come with a hud that can colour and texture change so you can match them to whatever you are currently wearing.  Makes life so much easier.

You can mosey on over and find the gloves at the Shotgun Wild West Popup Event and the hat at the MEVA mainstore. Sorted.

Necklace:  UKIYO : Arya necklace (Had my name all over it, so had to get it!)

Hair Base:  Augenweide - No excuses, she said - EVOX Hairbase - blonde 01 (Hair Fair Sneak Peek)

Pose:  Amitie - Santa Fe POSES 









Comments

Popular Posts