Palms Ahoy

I love palms and I have quite a few of them to show you today. I love all the greenery. This feels like it would be a nice calm place to sit and enjoy a Pina Colada or two. Grab a seat, enjoy the sea breeze, sip on a drink, and the view.

Today is the first day of the new round of SWANK and I am soooo excited to show you all the fashion and accessories, but today is all about home & garden items. There are a whole heap of amazing items to show and the pile in this photo are just a small sample of what is on offer.

The theme this month is Tropical Island Heat and I am bringing some of that in this scene!

The Sucre Patio Set is from Noveny and contains the chair, table, palmera, banana plant, and three privacy panels. Great for patio, pergola or by the pool!

From Goddess Creations we have the Elegant Palm Tree Planters. There are 3 versions in the pack and each comes with a flowering and non-flowering version.  I am showing the non-flowering ones. Love the fancy planters!

Next up are the Palms with Lights from Esoterica. When I rezzed them they were a lot smaller, but luckily you can edit them and so I made them bigger to show over the fence.  I was going to show you them in a darker scene as they look amazing with the lights, but they look just as fab in the daylight too!

Lastly, we have the Pilings and Seagull from Hawker's House. Great as decor by the beach or around your beach house!  Nothing says summer and beach like a seagull.  Guard your fries!

House:  Trompe Loeil - Yesenia Modern Ranch

Drink:  {what next} - Pina Colada Dispenser








Comments

Popular Posts