Undone

It is hot today so I am undone. I am eyeing up the waterfalls as an option for cooling down. Does anyone have a swimsuit I can borrow?  I do not want to get this outfit wet. Too cute for that.

The top and jeans are from a set called Obeor from Vulnus.  I am wearing the LaraX version but there are plenty of other options. There is also a hud so you can change the texture/colour of your top, corset, ribbons, and jeans which makes this outfit super-versatile.  

Go try the demo at SWANK and while you are over there, make sure you check out the whole event. Loads of amazing items whether you are looking for male or female fashion and accessories, makeup, shapes or you need some home & garden items.

Hair:  RAMA.SALON x Sintiklia - Chelsea Hair 'Naturals Pack'

Pose:  FOXCITY - Brat




Comments

Popular Posts