I've Got the Power

Hellllooo, everyone! I am back and I have the power. Well, not me personally, but my laptop has been to a computer spa for a tech cleanout, some new RAM, and some computer tech magic, and now it is running like when I first got it!  

I logged onto SL today and BAM! the whole world loaded so quickly and I don't feel like I am moving in quicksand any more. Yes!

To celebrate, I headed to a rainy world which would normally take ages to turn from grey sheets to colour and raindrops, and it all rezzed and looked like it does in the photo in seconds. I am jumping for joy in RL.

Another cause for celebration is this lovely ensemble I am wearing today. The top, skirt and shoes are all available at SWANK. Don't forget it is their 10th Anniversary round so there are loads of gifts as well as a HUGE range of amazing items from loads of designers. 

The top and skirt are from Melody and the outfit is called Sparkle. There are two huds in the pack: Solids and heart. I used the solids one to change the top and skirt to the colours I wanted for this pic. If you wanted some cute hearts on your top then just use the heart hud and go crazy with a more patterned look. 

My shoes are the Aida Sneakers from Vega. They also come with a colour change hud and I have the black version which automatically makes the inserts this cool white pattern. Classy footwear for any look and I will be teaming these up with tights for autumn.

Hair:  Wasabi // Dasha Hair - Blondes (Fifty Linden Friday)

Pose: [piXit] - It's Raining 






Comments

Popular Posts