I Always Find Them

There are two things I actively search for and always find in this world and in the other: cats and coffee. I just have a knack for 'accidentally' coming across them and I will buy the coffee and pat the cats. It is the rules and I don't make them. I am not sure who made the rules but it was obviously someone very wise.

Speaking of making awesome things; my outfit is from MEVA and the two new items are the jacket and the shoes.

The Janine Leather Jacket comes with a top and a hud so you can can change the colour of pretty much every detail of this jacket and the top. This makes it so easy to match to whatever else you are wearing.
You will find this item over at Fameshed, so head on over and try the demo.

Once you have done that, then wander over to Anthem and check out the Baseball Sneakers. These also have colour-change options, but with a clean and dirty hud so you can make these look as worn or as new as you want! 

I teamed them up with this Belted Skirt which is also from MEVA that I blogged back in April. I matched it up to the jacket and shoes and completed the look!

When you have all that, make sure you head over to this gorgeous sim called The Nest: Sunbird and take a look around. Loads of places for pics or to just sit a while and people watch. 

Hair: Wasabi // Dasha Hair - Blondes

Bag: MOoH! - Cat bag - White

Pose: Pacagaia Poses - Coffee 







Comments

Popular Posts