In the Vines

I blogged some of the interior rooms of this amazing build, but never did the outside which, in my opinion, is a travesty and I am hanging my head in shame.

This Capraia Tuscan Estate from Trompe Loeil is really set up for summer, but I discovered that you could change the colour of the trees to red or yellow and so I decided to add some autumn seasoning to the scene and show you that this can be a home for any time of year.

The house comes with a self-installer so you can rez with 7 or 8 rooms depending on your family size. If you don't want the fountain or plants you can also rez 7 or 8 room version of these too.  This is also a great way of changing the home to an autumn or winter look, but you may just want it to be spring or summer all year round!

This house has a footprint of 48 meters by 34.4 meters and requires a flat parcel of land. This is not a small home, so make sure you have the space before buying!

You find this house and the demo at the Trompe Loeil mainstore.




Comments

Popular Posts