Book Alcove
An alcove of books sounds like a wonderful start to the day for me. Imagine sitting here surrounded by so many books and enjoying the serenity of the garden. Why do I feel like I am in a Jane Austen book?
I have so many delightful books here that I don't know quite where to begin. Perhaps we shall start at the place where every good book starts; the beginning. All of these items are from [QE Home].
Forgotten Forest Book Stack Full - I mentioned this set in a post the other day, but I felt it needed more focus, so here it is again. In the set you will get the books (which you can click on to get summaries), the candles, and the lanterns with mushrooms inside. You can also get them with or without wisps. The candles, mushrooms, and leaves are all in the touch menu so you can change them to suit. The pieces come as separate items and linked sets.
This is new and exclusive to The Forgotten Forest - August 21st thru September 4th.
The House Vesper Saga Shelf Full Set - The set contains the shelf, book set, and candles. These books can also be touched to get summaries, and you can access the touch menu for the shelf, the rose by the books, and the candle tray and items.
This set can be found at the [QE Home] main store.
Verdigris Herbarium Decor Set - This set has both PBR and Legacy items available and contains the book stack, candle, and the standing frame. The touch menu in this set is for the candle and the frame.
This set is available as part of the Happy Weekend sale and will be out HERE at the sale price until Thursday.
I have also included some other [QE Home] items that also deserve a mention:
- Luna Gardening Books Stacked
- Vernal Book Stack
- Antique Books
- Marlowe Lantern
- Spider Plant v2 -Naturals
- Arrowhead Plant -Naturals
Other items:
Enchanted Fantasy ~ Climbing Wild Roses, Wild Rose Bush
[Harshlands] - Romantic Alcove - Moss, Stone Bench - Moss
(Fundati) - Moss

Comments
Post a Comment