Feeling Hot

Well, I mean, it is still summer in SL so it is bound to be hot. Mind you, I am standing on a hilltop at Pususaari and Lu has told the Pususaari group that Sunday, 23 August the sim will close for a bit as he will be starting the autumn remodel, so very soon the leaves will change colour, the bikinis will make way for sweaters and beanies, and a new season in SL will be upon us.

Until then, I will enjoy my summer wear with this Lavin Outfit from GAW. The pack comes with the top and shorts and a hud so you can have some fun with the textures and colours. I am wearing it in Lara X, but you can also get it in Erika, Kupra, Legacy, Maitreya, Nhumana, and Reborn. 

You will find this smexy little number over at the Around the World themed month at SWANK. I have been wearing this for days!  You will love it too.

Other items:
Hair: WINGS-HAIR-EF0403 Blondes & Reds
Glasses/Pose: Secret Poses - Natalia 
Makeup: *Booty's Beauty*- Chocolate Milk Makeup
Earrings: Meva - Polly Earrings



Comments

Popular Posts