Workshop Wear

The girls have been showing off some of the new gear from the Around the World round of SWANK, so I thought I would get in on the action. You will be pleased to know that there are piles of stuff for guys and I will try and show you a wide range of them over the next week or so.

Today, I am wearing the Bruce Cargo Jumpsuit & Shoes from VIONA, which does, in fact, include the jumpsuit and sneakers. Funny that. It comes with a hud too so you can change the colours of the jumpsuit and shoes to suit your vibe. I wanted to match the hammer, as you do.

I am wearing this outfit in Jake Belleza, and it is also available in Kario Fit/Flat/Flex, Legacy Athletic/Classic, Davis, and Gianni/Gianni X. 

Guys, make sure you head over to this event. Lots of items for you. 

Wearable: SEKAI - Hammer
Pose: B(u)Y ME: TOM 
Sim: Burrow






Comments

Popular Posts