Autumn in the Kitchen

I was feeling that there was a distinct lack of autumn items in my blogging thus far, so today I went all-out and decided to autumnify (it is a word now) up this kitchen scene. I will definitely be showing more and more as our amazing home & garden creators release more and more!

This Old Mill Kitchen Collection from CHEZ MOI is the perfect autumn kitchen as it comes in tones of wood, white, and sage and has the classic farmhouse look. It has so many fabulous features including:
  • a tap (faucet) that you can turn on and off by touching
  • 25 single animations
  • 42 couple animations (21×2)
  • 82 adult animations 
  • A simple hud for texture change
The animations allow you to do things like prepare meals, flip pancakes, wash the dishes, cuddle, enjoy a drink or read while you wait for things to cook.

I am fairly partial to a good coffee and read option at the kitchen island! 

This release is available at CHEZ MOI Marketplace, or visit the mainstore for a closer look.

I have also added some lovely items from {what next} into the mix too, so that you can add autumn food and kitchen items to your home or to recreate this scene. So, here we have:
  • Fall Woodland Cookies
  • Pumpkin-Shaped Bread - Dispenser
  • Box of Maple Cookies - Dispenser
  • Pumpkin Pie (on riser)
  • Teatime Tray - White
  • Harvest Soup Tureen (ivory)
  • Acorn Cookie Jar #2
  • Kitchenette Tea Kettle
  • Fall Wall Collage
Head on over to {what next} to check out all the seasonal items on offer.

Other items:
Shutter Field - Mila Birdcage Planter V1& V2, Tea Pot - Peppermint
KraftWork - Single Door Refrigerator, Fall Wallpaper Double
[Merak] - Big Pot White
KAZZA - Chalet'tepianPlantpot208 -plantpot
Nutmeg. Rustic Elements Runner Rug 
.:YouNeed:. Handmade ceiling lamp Fullset



Comments

Popular Posts