Blondie
Since I created this look, I have been humming Blondie songs. Not sure why. They just came into my head while I have been strolling about. Go figure.
I stepped back in time yesterday when I went shopping at L+B Swear or, as I remember it, Lapointe & Bastchild. I will confess that I hadn't been to their store in years, but it used to be a go-to for my male friends, so when I saw some items from there in a post, I thought I would go check it out and was delighted to see that not only do they cater for the guys, but the girls too!
I joined the group for 20L (bargain) and grabbed these goodies from the VIP area. I forgot what a rush it is finding quality freebie items! No wonder Danny is smiling all the time.
The Colette Summer Dress that I am wearing, comes with a hud so you can change the colour to suit your look and I am wearing it in Lara X. It also comes in Legacy Classic and eBody Reborn. Super smexy!
I teamed up the dress with the Morte Graveyard Platform Boots which are not just for Halloween, but they will be used for that as well. These also come in Lara X, Legacy Classic and eBody Reborn. I do love a chunk-sole boot!
The Shark Tooth Choker is unisex and so I know Tyson grabbed this as well. There is a male and female version in the pack and we will both be arguing over who gets to wear it so we are not matchy matchy!
I also noticed that they have Mischief Monday each week where a mystery item will be marked down to 399L for the fatpack and 50L for single items. All you need to do is follow the pawprints to discover the item. You need to be in the VIP group for this and I know they alternate between male and female items. Go check it out.
Also, thank you to my walk-buddy for letting me begin the Vogon poetry before he ran off screaming. You know who you are!
Other items:
Hair: [monso] Shy Hair /Brown & Blonde
Tattoos: [Onyx] - Meow Tattoo, Adore Me Tattoo, Face Moles
Sim: Pususaari

Comments
Post a Comment