Long Day

It has been a long day today and the day is not over. Lucky for me I have caffeine and the lure of shopping to keep me going until I can climb into bed.

I also have a great outfit to share, so I can look good while shopping or dancing or whatever the day may bring. This Soumia jumper {Moss}from [LIZIAAH] at SWANK is a perfect day/night outfit. I can dress it down during the day with flat shoes and little makeup or dress it up, like I have hair, with heels, jewellery and makeup. This means I can shop then easily transition to a night out. Perfect!

I am wearing it in my usual Lara X bodytype, put it is also available in Legacy and Reborn. Make sure you head on over to SWANK to try on the demo and see what other colours are available. 

Other items:
Pose: FOXCITY. Caffeinated Bento Pose Set 
Hair: WINGS-HAIR-EF0601 - Blondes & Reds 
Necklace: [Drunken Brokkr] - Fridhr necklace
Eye Makeup: : Tamggie : - Claudette eyeshadow for LeLutka EVO X 
Lipstick: TOP1SALON - Leon Lipstick  



Comments

Popular Posts