Not Safe

Before I launch into a description of the fab items in this photo, I need to offer an apology to you all for being AWOL over the last week and not giving you any reasons. 

It has been a week. Work has been beyond crazy, and add into that some health issues and a family occasion, and you have the making of a very tired girl who hasn't had time to breathe let along blog! Actually, I don't think 'tired' even begins to sum it up. Let's go with exhausted, run-down, drained, worn-out, and a general feeling of malaise. If I was living back a century or so, my physician would have sent me to the seaside to breathe the fresh air and bathe in seawater to cure my nervous exhaustion and delicate health. I vote for bringing that back. 

However, since we are not living in the early 19th century, I will plod on, sleep a lot, and start to get into the fun part of the autumn season, since it is almost October. 

That was the perfect segue into this scene and I am excited to begin the spooky season with some items that will get you in the mood. 

First, we have the Mysterious Bell Tower from Serenity Style which is exclusive for the new round of Uber. This abandoned bell tower will look fabulous on your land or sim and give the right amount of creepy when surrounded by dead trees and even a graveyard. Add in some fog and you are ready to go!

The Nocturne Ceramic Punkin Singles are from [QE Home] and come in 3 styles in PBR and Legacy. They have a touch menu so you can pick from the 4 colours available: Oxblood, Mystic, Night, and Coal. They are also easy to edit, so you can change them to the size you need for your Halloween scene. You can buy the set on sale for Happy Weekend, but will be out at the sale price until Thursday. 

Other items:
Serenity Style -The haunted chair, Neil Cargo Bicycle RUST, The Pumpkin Keeper - Pumpkin 1, Soul Whispers Dead Tree 1&2
( Fundati ) - Nugz Spooky Trees (Happy Weekend Sale)
"Moon_Sha" - Dirt Road Autumn - Straight Curvy 
NS Design - Terror Sign [NoSafeGoBack]
Revival - grass field dry




Comments

  1. Very fun seasonal photo!! Thank you so much for blogging [QE] ♥

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts