Outfoxed

Arya told me about the foxes here at Pususaari, so today I went and found them. There is a whole skulk of them. I was quite happy to hang out here and watch them run about while I did this photo. 

I am also quite keen in partaking in a few toasted marshmallows too. Does anyone have any chocolate?

Great place to get this post done and show you this Knox Full Set from [Aura Design] at this round of SWANK. It comes with the pants, sneakers, and the top as well as a hud so you can change the colour of each items and parts. 

I am wearing this outfit on my newly updated Belleza Jake body, but it also comes in Kario Fit/Fat/Flex, Legacy Athletic/Classic, and Gianni/Gianni X. 

Head on over to SWANK and check out all the great stuff for guys. Gifts at each of the stalls too for the 12 Anniversary celebrations. Just join the SWANK group for free and grab the goodies. 

Other items:
Bracelet: L+B Jewellery - Holiday Unisex Bracelet (Group Gift)
Hair: WINGS-HAIR-EF0305 - Grays & Browns



Comments

Popular Posts