Upgrade

I have been counting the days for the past few weeks, waiting for the release of Jake v4 from the good folks at Belleza. I saw a pre-release post  and since then I have been watching the calendar and getting ready to see if the hype was accurate. 

I am pleased to announce that it certainly is!  Loads of great improvements and upgrades all round and, since I already had Jake v3, all I had to do was head to Belleza, hit the redeliver button and get my purchase of Jake sent to me. If you are a first time buyer, head into the store to demo and purchase. At the moment, the body is half price at just L$1,500 at the Belleza mainstore only. 

My personal favourites are the hands that no longer look robotic, the skin with realistic elements, and the ability to glam up with some nail polish should I want to. There is also the option to alter your foot height, a toe cap so your toes don't poke out through socks, an ankle lock, and, not feet related, but options for your nipples both in look and colour. 

I am wearing the Jake Skin Soft Tone 08, and the Cole Tank and Jeans. There are also boots, but I wanted to show you the skin close up, so the boots will be on display another time. 

And, yes, it works with older clothes and items. I am keeping with my Tivoli inc Lawson Shape along with the LeLUTKA Rune Head, Volkstone Austin Facial Hair and, with the new neck blend, it works together with the LeLUTKA Rune Hinti Skin. 

So, what is new in v4?

VISUAL & MATERIAL UPDATES

• New Jake body skin
• New Normal Map
• New Specular Map
• PBR and Blinn material support
• New material controls for greater customization
• Redesigned Jake V4 HUD with Light and Dark themes

BODY & SHAPE OPTIONS

• 5 foot shapes
• 5 fingernail shapes
• HD Mesh Nipples with Flat, Normal and Hard options
• Toe Cap option
• Asymmetric Left Arm support
• Hand Animation Cycle added to the existing Bento hand poses

NEW ADD-ONS

• Gen.X Feet Add-On
• Female Neck Add-On for compatibility with standard female heads

GEN.X COMPATIBILITY

Jake V4 now offers additional compatibility with the Belleza Gen.X system:

• Gen.X Nail Appliers
• Gen.X Material Appliers

AUTO HIDE CONTROL

Jake V4 now includes an Auto Hide ON/OFF toggle, giving users the choice to enable or disable automatic alpha cuts from compatible clothing.

Taken on the remodelled Pususaari sim




Comments

Popular Posts