I Won't Bite

Hi all.  Me, Danny again. Sorry I have been a bit slow on it.  I am still sorting out the best way to bring you quality bargain items without showing you stuff that you have seen millions of times. It is a tricky balance.

So I have been lurking about all over SL and today I have some delicious goodies that will not require you to sell a kidney.

The outfit I am wearing is from a store called Punk Justus.  This is from their freebie wall upstairs and it is called Detention. It comes with the skirt and top in a couple of colours and I am wearing it with my Maitreya body but also comes in a variety of others.  

I had loads of fun picking up gifts at Midnight Order today.  The event is in full swing with incredible items and some stores who left out gift boxes with all sorts of goodies for men and women.  I picked up this Heart Muzzle from NANAO, the Broken Heart wearable from [Apika}, the Arcane Manicure with Hud from ALT3 X Quirky, these Camilla Earrings from KREEP, the Erode Tattoo for arms from Nefekalum, the addon Pouch from Portal, and the Fake Love face carving from TF.  Woah!  So much to love. Not fake love.  Real love.  Just join the Second Life Syndicate Group and go grab the boxes.

My hair is an old group gift from Stealthic and is still available at the mainstore. The hair I am wearing is called Adore.

Hmmm, I am sensing a theme today.

Lastly, I grabbed this pose for free off Marketplace.  It comes with 3 scary poses and will be perfect in October, but it seemed right for this look too.

By the way, I do bite.

Sim:  Armageddon




Comments

Popular Posts