Goodies from Acid Lily

I am sorry I have been AWOL the last few days.  I have been working and crazy tired.  No excuses though for being a slacker.  I know some of you out there are facing worse with storms and the craziness that goes with.  I hope you are all ok and safe.

Today I have some items from the new round of Acid Lily.  As usual the items are cool and there are way more in store than I am showing here, so make sure you head over and take a looksee.

The cottage behind me is from {what next}.

Pic 1:
Dress and Boots:  Marley - Tunic Love Pink


Pic 2:
Corset:  1 Hundred - Obey Corset - Burnt Sienna
Skirt:  Bitch Tail - Tear Drops


Pic 3:
Sweater:  [FIEND] - Fairylicious - Brown


Pic 4:
Top and Shorts:  EMPORIUM - Sweater Ribcage and Black Shorts


Pic 5:
Outfit:  ^TinRoof - Trick or Treat




Comments

Popular Posts