Insert Title Here

I am tired today so you can make up your own title for today's post!  I am sure you are all creative and would have a better one than mine!

Today is a hotch potch post.  I have a few items from here and there and some places in between.  I will confess I enjoyed shopping and looking about, all the while avoiding cleaning my inventory.

My hair today is from Wasabi Pills.

Pic 1:
Shape:  *Ultra Shape* - Bertha  (Acid Lily)
Skin:  WoW Skins - Star Skin  (Acid Lily)
Outfit:  EMPORIUM - Leopard Pants and Top (Acid Lily)
Pose Scene:  KaTink - Autumn Scene Prop


Pic 2:
Top:  MOLiCHiNO - LahLah Halter - Mesh (Rez Day Gift - 0L)
Pants:  {PopTart} - Toni Jeans - Onyx (The Swag Fest)
Earrings:  Phoebe - Spikes Mesh Earring - Silver/Black (Acid Lily)


Pic 3:
Dress:  PurpleMoon Creations - Trinity Dress (The Runway Perfect Hunt)


Pic 4:
Outfit:  AlterEgo - Autumn (80L at Forgotten Closet)


Pic 5:
Dress:  L'Exception - Belted Tia Dress - Green (75L at FC)




Comments

Popular Posts