Retreating to the Shack

I hope by now you have all done the Cold Winter Nights Hunt.  If you haven't there is still plenty of time, and I have a few more items to show you today to get you out there and enjoying the hunt.  The main focus of today's post is about the Grump Old Men Fishing Shack from Prism Furniture.  It is a real honey and perfect for that winter retreat or even your winter home as it has everything in it you will need.

The sweater I am wearing is from {Epic} and is actually for the boys, but I like it on me!  The pants are from  Prim & Pixel and are part of a full outfit.  The skates are from Organica and are Old Hockey Skates.  Very cool.

All of these items are in the Cold Winter Nights Hunt, so check out the hints and URLS here.

The scene I took this in is called Cabin and can be found in the Dreamscenes and Garden of Dreams.  This is NOT a part of the hunt.






Comments

Popular Posts