Under 10L

As promised I am bringing you this Under 10L post.  It is to show you that you can get some great items for under 10L.  Today I have clothes, hair and shoes.  They are from subscribers, lucky chairs and hunts.

Next time I will try and bring you some skins too.  I was going to try to this week, but I ran out of time, so I apologise for that.  (NOTE:  I will say though that the skin I am wearing I bought for 70L at The Dressing Room ages ago and I love it.  It is from YS&YS.)

Hair:  Truth Hair - Happy 2013 - Surf (Subscriber Gift - Check out history)
Dress:  ::Hucci:: - Carora Dress (Subscriber Gift)


Dress:  Sweet Intoxication - Molly Mesh Dress - Black/White (Upcoming Jack or Jill Hunt Preview*)


Dress:  ::Hucci:: - Eilat Dress (Subscriber Gift)


Outfit:  May's Soul - Mahue (Lucky Board)


Outfit:  {alterego} - Jill (Upcoming Jack or Jill Hunt Preview)
Shoes:  Duh! - Classic Leather Pump - Ruby (Upcoming Jack or Jill Hunt Preview)


Today's Total Cost = 0L (not including skin which I explained)

Depraved Nation - Jack or Jill Hunt 2.0 starts February 1st.


Comments

Popular Posts