Retreat

Today I feel like I need to escape to a retreat of some kind and just lie in a sunbeam.  I have a cold in RL and am feeling 'meh'.  The nice thing about SL is that I can grab some sunshine and make it just the temperature I like it.  I am not a summer girl, but I do love spring with just a hint of heat and that lovely post-winter sunlight.  Perfect.

The items I have to show you today are all just right for escaping from the hustle and bustle of SL and RL life.  You will have to fight the crowds to get them but trust me it is worth it.  Have fun.

Photo 1 and 2:  {what next} - Lisbeth Garden Blanket Full Set (Collabor88)



Trompe Loeil - Outcrop Hut (C88)
Little Branch - CypressOak 4 Seasons (Recent Release)


junk. - operator's chair. light and dark (Opening Gift)


Serenity Style - My Old Piano Decor (On9 - opens tomorrow)
[Consignment.]-  Radial Chester Sofa - Forest (C88)


Trompe Loeil - Willow Tree Bed White (C88)
Apple Fall - Wind Turbine (Freebie)


Comments

Popular Posts