Zebras Crossing

Check out this cool sim.  Loads of great spots for photos but who could go past the train and animals.  I am not going to tell you what other animals are lurking about, because I will come back and do some other pics here.  It is called Wonderous Love and is worth a looksee.

I am all about American Bazaar today.  Okay that is an overstatement.  I am mostly about AB with a few other items from Men Only Monthly.  I am pleased with my look today.  Good combo of items.

Jacket:  [AB] Jimmy Bubble Vest - Winter (Recent Release)
Pants:  [AB] Wind Nylon Pants - Grey (New Release)
Poses:  grafica ~ hael (MOM)
Boots:  = REBELLION = "TRACER" KICKS (MOM)


Hair:  *Drot* - Clint- (MOM)
Glasses:  [Z O O M] Starwood Glasses (MOM)
Necklace:  .:cheeky:.  Ben - leather Cross Necklace - Black (MOM)


Comments

Popular Posts