Garden Bliss

Do you ever decorate or landscape a spot in SL and then think, "I wish I had somewhere like this in RL".  I do and today was one of those days.  Imagine retreating to your little hideaway in the garden just to chill and take time out from life and just taking a moment to breathe and enjoy your surroundings.  I think in this wee spot, that I will do just that.  Tea, anyone?

Mixture of items today from Chez Moi and Hayabusa along with a bunch of goodies from the RFL Home & Garden Expo.  Enjoy.

CHEZ MOI - French Country Canopy Pergola, French Country Table and Chair Set, Potted Plants (Ultra)
LOVE - Wiled Door - Mossy (Hope 1)
{LORE} Spring Birdhouse (Hope 9)
Hayabusa Design - Magnolia Tree M17-1 v1-1G (New Release)


~Adorably Strange Wares~ The Beltane Garden Basin -Moss (Hope 6)
LOVE - Wild Piano - Butterflies (Hope 1)


Simply Shelby - Wildflower Tunnel (Hope 7)
LOVE - Ancient Pots and Firs (Hope 1)


Comments

Popular Posts