Beach Ball Babe

Have these cool beach ball poses to show you and they are just fab!  I had this bikini to show you too so it seemed like a great combo.  Then, just as I was about to take the photo, I realised I have these great beach tent and loungers to show you too, so I thought I would combine the lot!

I will take some separate photos of the beach items later this week but it gives you a wee taste!

Poses:  {NANTRA} Beach Ball Bunny (Liaison Collaborative)
Bikini:  MOoH! Pam bikini Breeze (Jersey Shore)
Shoes:  [Hilly Haalan] - Katia Heels (On9 - starts on 9th)
Tent and Chairs:  Trompe Loeil - Lilah Beach Tent and Trompe Loeil - Lilah Loungers (Collabor88)


Necklace:  !Indulge Temptation! - Cord Necklace - Covfefe (Jersey Shore)
Eyeshadow:  ::SlackGirl:: Angie V2 Shadow (On9)
Earrings: Baubles! KokoEarrings (On9)
Hair:  [KoKoLoReS] Hair - Kit  (New Release)


Comments

Popular Posts